Skip to main content

Condensation // 6

 oh no I should have just posted this last week because I forgot it was conference this weekend. I'm just going to share what I have here, acknowledging that a lot has happened since I was working on this last week (like tr*mp getting the rona) that is not getting acknowledged here I'm sorry not sorry

Reading

It Took Divorce to Make My Marriage Equal - Glamour, I feel so lucky that Dane and I share our domestic labor (if anything I feel like he does more than me), but articles like this remind me that that isn't the default, hopefully articles like this can help it become that way

Trashing: The Dark Side of Sisterhood - Jo Freeman, this article from 1975 is still so relevant today if you spend any time in progressive spaces

The Real Origins of the Religious Right - Politico, "They’ll tell you it was abortion. Sorry, the historical record’s clear: It was segregation."  

Call Climate Change What It Is, Violence - The Guardian

10 things you need to know to stop a coup - Waging Nonviolence


Watching

Comments