Skip to main content

Frontier Psychiatrist (that boy needs therapy!)

Sorry I haven't update for a couple of weeks, I'm still just trying to spread this around. we'll see. but just a quick update for your viewing pleasure

guash. I think I'll start with one of my most favorite songs which I learned through the magic of internet. I'm of course talking about Frontier psychiatrist. the original music video can be found here. Of course, some people may find it somewhat scandalous, and I apologise if you're one of them. there are a lot of other music videos to it, but I think this one sums it up quite nicely.


In other news, great parody website of the Homeland security safety illustrations


http://www.safenow.org/


funniest thing I've seen in quite a while.


but also see this:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~jvdkuyp/flash/see.htm

normally I would hyperlink it but I'm lazy at the moment. that's an intro the the mayhem possible with animation and desktops. the better one can me found here:
Animator versus animator
Animator versus animator II


Playlist(just a couple of my random songs):

~Albi the Racist Dragon by flight of the concords, both song and music video are amazing.
~Montreal -40°C by Malajube, a canadian band. the song is in French, but judging by the music video(which is amazing) it has something to do with drugs :3

~It makes no sense at all to me. or in other words, Hot 'n' Cold by Basement Jaxx. Used for a very well known TVwest intro, but this is the full version, lolz omnomnom.



by the way, The World is just Awesome

Comments