Skip to main content

Freakazoid; or my latest favorite TV show

oh man guys. I found myself a great one this time. I can't believe I havne't always remembered it! Honestly, I used to watch this as a wee lass on Cartoon Network, long ago when I was young and innocent. Supposedly, it didn't get good ratings with its intended age group(which is always the excuse when they cancel a cartoon I like) so there are only two seasons. but gosh, I remember liking it. anyway, enough of my rant because I've rediscovered Freakazoid, made by the same people who made Animaniacs.
here's a nice little sample:

first episode can be found here.
next on the [Anti-American U.N.]* agenda are some of the works of the Weebl
he's got a crazy voice and an amazing sense of humour. Check out some of his crazy song/videos
Owls
Electro Gypsy (my personal Favourite)
He is also the creator of Weebl and Bob, which is probably what he is best known for. Here are a couple of my favourites:
Weebl and Bob: CSI (which you probably won't get unless you've seen the show CSI: Miami)
Weebl and Bob: Raiders
Weebl and Bob: Frank (a couple of parodies with Cadbury King Goo Eggs)

And finally: Music Euphoria
oh man, this game is intense. It's a majour test of hand eye coordination and the music is pretty awesome
it involves using your mouse to target little green dots that turn into stars with the beat. it's a lot intense-er than it sounds

*if you're wondering about the meaning behind the anti-american UN agenda, it goes back to a certain Utah legislator who thought the IB Programme has a hidden anti-american UN agenda and the programme(of which I am a student) was denied a considerable amount of state funding.

Comments