Skip to main content

stupid game.

HOOOOOOLY crap. I just finished the most insane if not somewhat frustrating "click and escape" games. except it's lost its mind, which actually I liked a lot about it and made it so much more entertaining than ones with "stories" behind them :P thou shalt check it right now: stupid game by slinkers. Whilst you're there(or getting very frustrated and need something else to look at for a while) check out the rest of her gallery on deviantart. some of her Harry potter stuff is hilarious, for those who are awesome enough to read Harry Potter, that is. which reminds me... a little preview for my Twilight edition:

"Bella Likes Twilight" by Makani and check out the rest of her awesomeness(I personally think she should have illustrated HP)

und that is all for now!

Comments