Skip to main content

oh wow, I fail at life

UGH SO ANYWAY. I haven't postedin forever and it's mostly because I hate 1)html editing (especially for pictures. It's not even hard, but I hate it SO MUCH.) and 2) writing transitions between things I find on the internet that I like. Also, I realised that basically none of this is my own material, though it is a nice archive for stuff I find, which comes in handy, sometimes.

But basically, the only reason I'm writing anything right now (all the stuff below this is stuff I was going to post but never got around to it) was because I was reading Hyperbole and a Half and I realised that blogging is cool. If you decide to blog about things. that made no sense. oh well. anyway, now that I'm finished with High School (ugh, thank goodness) I might have time to blog. I'll probably still procrastinate it away, but hey, now I'll have something to copy and paste in to my 750 words every night :) so here's the stuff that I was going to talk about:

Or maybe succeed at it since I've been doing other-than-internet things. But probably not. Anywho, what sites have I been looking at lately?

I've been reading quite a few blogs/sites with crazy cool articles as of late, as well as Axe Cop, which is the best webcomic written by a five year old.

various sites:

Bad Spock Drawings:

even if you aren't into Star Trek (over the winter break I watched all three seasons of TOS and did NOTHING ELSE) you'll love these hilariously awful pictures

Photoshop Disasters:
sometimes it's hard to see the error, but when you finally do, you can't help but laugh.

Bad Paintings of Barak Obama:
even if you aren't into politics (or are republican) you have to admit, these paintings are hilariously awesome.

and Damn Interesting, which is a site with a lot of interesting articles, like this one about a crazy disease called Charles Bonnet Syndrome or one very contaminated Russian Lake.

also? tenso.

Comments