Skip to main content

Condensation // 8

Weeheee there's been a LOT that happened this week. RIP Amerikkka. Anyway. Here's stuff I've been obsessed this week.

This freaking Tiktok (can't figure out how to embed a tiktok guess I'm the boomer after all)

Holiday by Lil Nas X (I usually listen to the clean version bc I gotta let my mormon freak flag fly)

What the Hole Is Going On? The very real, totally bizarre bucatini shortage of 2020. - Grub Street

I'd never even heard of bucatini before this article but I guess if the shortage can be over I'll have to try it sometime. Also this article is borderline unhinged and I am here for that energy


I'm working on a post about all the books I read last year but it's kind of slow going. I imagine I'll eventually give up and just post what I've written so far idk.

Comments