Skip to main content

Condensation // 1

Is Joseph going to make fun of me for calling these condensations? Should I call them "what I've been up to this week" or something and just have it be a condensation in the tags??

Either way here's what I've been up to

Reading


The Whiners Who Earn $200,000 a Year and Complain They're Broke - New Republic (behind a soft paywall, you get 3 free articles a month)


I went to Disneyworld - The Atlantic (soft paywall)

Here is the most absurd headline I saw this week:
this is on par with Hobby Lobby antiquities smuggling


Listening
Radiohead on youtube - Their entire discography is on there and I just love that of course since youtube is how I listen to music most days. I just discovered Ill Wind which was a bonus track on A Moon Shaped Pool and wow I love it (and am mad I didn't get it when I bought AMSP back in the day). Might do a post about all my favourite Radiohead music at some point


There is finally a new yes yes no!!!! It feels like it's been so long. Just in time before they go on their august break. The second tweet they talk about is absolutely next level. Oh I have been blessed this week.

Watching

This was delightfully insane

I didn't actually work on this but Blur did the trailer for Fable that came out this week and I really enjoy it. I've played Fable... I want to say Fable III? and really loved that game back in the day (I have the original Fable on steam but haven't really gotten into it since the controls are a little wonky and you can't play as a lady)

Just discovered TierZoo and look forward to learning all about how poison dart frogs minmaxed too hard and are a terrible build for the current meta

Doing
signing this petition to support The California Recycling and Plastic Pollution Reduction Act of 2020, which will hopefully be a ballot initiative in 2022 (covid kind of threw a spanner in the works to get it on the ballot for this coming election)

Comments