Skip to main content

coming soon

I have to do some market studies and whatnot before I make this official. But for all you wandering internet sherpas, I will give a brief introduction to this brainchilde of mine(I did mispell that on purpose).
The theory behind this is I realised that I spend so much time on the internet, and I would consider myself something of a connoisseur of internet random ness(self proclaiméd title at best) I thought I should share with all my friends this random crap I find. Mostly it's art or else funny things I find, to be really vague. 
So, when I finish my survey of friends(I have to see if more people are interested in this than just me, though so far the result are positive) I will most likely update with a bunch of random flashes, games, songs, artwork etc for whoever is interested in seeing it

Comments