Skip to main content

trial condensation

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system. If this were a real situation, you would probably be dead.

If you guys are wondering about the guy on the banner, he's from Awesome center redux* on newgrounds(he's temporary until I can't draw something as BAMF)

Ok, just a couple of things this for this trial run. so I won't have a whole lot, I'll probably put up a full blown, legit update on liek...sunday, hopefully.

now then, first up is a web comic I'm rather fond of, lackadaisy. it combines two of my favorite things, the 1920's and cats into a very well made and entertaining comic. see it here. Warning: contains mild violence and language.

continuing on, I have a peice of art I found on deviantart, which I think is rather adorable. if you are uber sensitive to everything in the universe, you may not like it, but that's more your problem than mine. :)

if you have a deviantart account, you can fave it here

that's all for the moment, this has been a test of the condensed broadcast system. if this were for reals you would....I don't really know
* it swears

Comments

  1. Wow...wow...wow! Much....stuff. This site will be PERFECT for a time wasting fun thing. No offense....teehee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

yo if you can figure out how to put a comment on this website you are a step ahead of me