Skip to main content

water your down.


ok, so some people thought my last post was too long. I apologize to anyone if I overwhelmed them C: I'll try to cut back for this one.


alrighty then. first off , everyone loves(or at least should love) guitar hero/rock band(same diff, really) well, you have to see some of these crasy internet versions. First is piano hero? I have to say, it's a funny concept. But more so is the site it's from. Primary games is pretty much the only gaming website that my schools server doesn't block, which is really good when you're in TV west and have NOTHING better to do. but I think the best of these pseudo guitar hero type deals is Guitar CRAZY! because you are a pig(or other loveable creature) playing the guitar. 

I do believe I am playing a...gerbil? I have no idea the game is surprisingly harder than it looks, but that might just be because I haven't gotten used to it.
My all time favorite internet guitar...thing  is definetly Guitar Geek on newgrounds. This game is a lot of fun and easy enough to play if you need it to be. and he songs are pretty cool too

ok, now for some cuteness:



and lastly

Comments

  1. This was a good one!! I enjoyed playing the games. And the pictures are SO CUTE!! I loff the hedgehog!!! Mini little munchkins...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

yo if you can figure out how to put a comment on this website you are a step ahead of me