Skip to main content

HAY GUUUUYESSS! HAVE U HERD OF ETSY?!

I have no idea why I randomly went to valley girl something weird mode with that title. anyway. This post will be mostly me stating the(in my mind) obvious things of the internet

~Etsy is this Curaaasy place of homemade stuff that people sell. most of the stuff on there is amazing! you guys should all check it out because it's basically awesome.

~Also take a look at Pandora. definitely the best internet radio. your username is your email address so that's pretty easy. the nice thing is that it's about as custom made as you can get it. you can hand craft your own radio based on a certain artist/composer or pick a genre one that Pandora has already made. check it:

~Another great thing you should look at is Yahoo answers. I freaking live there. I love answering questions, it's good fun XD

you know what, while we're being dreadfully obvious, why don't you take a look at Facebook, or Youtube, maybe even Amazon :P

Comments

  1. how do u change comments to angry letters? and the time thing?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

yo if you can figure out how to put a comment on this website you are a step ahead of me