Skip to main content

twitter?


but really not.

So I tried out Twitter, and I have realised it's about the most ridiculous thing on the internet. it's more or less, facebook boiled down into status updates, which is nice, but as long as there are other aspects as well(which on twitter, there clearly aren't). Another thing, is that I don't know anyone who uses twitter, again, facebook seems to be much better for communicating. I don't really understand why all the big news channels are making such a big deal about it, it's a really a silly website of mostly pointlessness. besides, who wants to know your every bowel movement anyway?

ok, rant over. elsewhere on the internet it is spring! so here are some spring inspired artwork, courtesy of deviantART

Comments

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah cute! I don't know anything about twitter or facebook or anything like that so i'm not going to be the judge about those things. anyway, the news channels have their little subjects that they exhaust for a while and the rest of us just have to bear with it...even though i don't actually watch the news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha, this is true, I really don't understand the twitter fad, but I guess it's jsut a fad so no huge deal :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

yo if you can figure out how to put a comment on this website you are a step ahead of me